Client Service Associate
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 281
An exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service Team providing a high quality service to Metro clients and brokers.
You're the first point of contact across our existing commercial and consumer portfolio, providing accurate information and appropriate solutions to escalated enquiries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional experience to clients by building rapport and providing reliable support to enhance Broker and Client relationships
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of organisational policies, procedures and guidelines, ensuring accurate information is provided to Brokers and Clients
- Handle escalated enquiries whilst providing appropriate solutions to reach an amicable resolution
- Conduct outbound calls to update information and manage customer expectations
- Ensure ongoing record management of loan and client records to ensure high quality of data integrity
- Generate and prepare requested documents including payout letters, statements, contracts and any other documentation
How to succeed
A passion for customer interactions and ability to build and nurture professional relationships will ensure success in the role.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 1-3 years prior experience in a customer support role
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Previous experience within financial services industry is highly desirable
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Must have Australian working rights (citizen or PR)
We offer a robust benefits package to help support your health and financial security, plus you'll enjoy:
- Hybrid working model - work 3 days in the office and 2 at home
- A culture that promotes growth
- Working out of a beautiful modern office in Sydney and virtually
- Fun, regular social events so you can get to know your coworkers
We Value Your Wellbeing
Metro Finance believes in diversity, equity, and inclusion and offers a safe environment to grow. Bring your open mind and can-do attitude to help us deliver our award-winning service to clients. Our culture of continuous improvement gives you opportunities to learn. We encourage you to take advantage of all career development opportunities across department teams to help build your skills.
About Metro Finance
We offer an alternative to traditional bank funding with a modern approach and mindset. Our cutting-edge financial products, advanced technology, and local expertise set us apart. We excel at providing a real human experience for our customers. In fact, our Sales, Settlements, and Credit teams are all regular CAFBA award winners.
If you require further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com
Job Number: 281
Talent Pool / Marketing Title: Client Service Associate
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU