Novated Servicing Specialist
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 273
An exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service Team as first point of contact for Novated Introducers, Clients, Employers and Salary Packagers, providing accurate information and appropriate solutions to escalated novated lease enquiries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responding to inbound novated lease enquiries, both via phone and email.
- Conduct outbound calls to update or obtain information from salary packagers, brokers and clients.
- Provide an exceptional experience by building rapport and providing reliable support to enhance Broker, Salary packager and Client relationships.
- Act as a point of contact for Clients, Introducers / Salary Packagers and Employers to assist them with enquiries regarding:
- Novated Lease Bulk Payments
- Re-Novation enquiries
- End of Novation enquiries
- Responding to new employer enquiries
- Management of client salary packaging arrangements
- Helping salary packagers/introducers with back end issues.
- Managing novated email box and determine which department is to action and provide instructions.
- Disburse bulk payments to relevant accounts as per remittances provided by salary packagers.
- Investigate transactions and communicate with Accounts to resolve issues.
- Generate and prepare requested documents including Re-Novation Agreements, Contracts, and Payment Authorisations
- Provide support to BDM’s within the Novated space to develop existing relationships with brokers and Salary Packagers
- Provide guidance and support to BDM’s enquiries relating to Re-Novation amendments and End of Novations.
How to succeed
A passion for customer interactions and ability to build and nurture professional relationships will ensure success in the role.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 1-3 years prior experience in a customer support role
- Novated Leasing experience within Asset Finance is essential
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify alternate solutions
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Must have Australian working rights (citizen or PR)
We offer a robust benefits package to help support your health and financial security, plus you'll enjoy:
- Hybrid working model - work 3 days in the office and 2 at home
- A culture that promotes growth
- Working out of a beautiful modern office in Sydney and virtually
- Fun, regular social events so you can get to know your coworkers
We Value Your Wellbeing
Metro Finance believes in diversity, equity, and inclusion and offers a safe environment to grow. Bring your open mind and can-do attitude to help us deliver our award-winning service to clients. Our culture of continuous improvement gives you opportunities to learn. We encourage you to take advantage of all career development opportunities across department teams to help build your skills.
About Metro Finance
We offer an alternative to traditional bank funding with a modern approach and mindset. Our cutting-edge financial products, advanced technology, and local expertise set us apart. We excel at providing a real human experience for our customers. In fact, our Sales, Settlements, and Credit teams are all regular CAFBA award winners.
If you require further information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 273
Talent Pool / Marketing Title: Novated Servicing Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU